Friday, April 29, 2011

Fruity Nutcake

Yes, this is what I have decided to call my neighbor down below, who is only going to be my neighbor for 5 more weeks.  The management office is moving her to the building across the street....the one with bush pukers & those who get their supply of "materials" from the Conspiracy Theorist. 

The boy (cat) is still waking me up extremely early in the morning.  Obviously my talks are not working with him.  On Tuesday, at 4am, he had me up.  So I got up, shut Hailey in my bedroom, went to the bathroom, didn't flush my toilet, walked to my kitchen, gave the boy treats, got some for Hailey & walked back to my room.  Fruity Nutcake decided to bang on the ceiling.  WTF, really asshole???? REALLY?!?!?!?!

I was fired up.  I got up & got ready at 6am, my heart was racing & my anxiety was off the charts.  I waited for the management office to open up.  At about 9am, I went to talk with Patti.  I told her I never planned to come over to talk to her about the lady downstairs but it's getting out of control.  I told her I was now concerned about getting up just to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  I explained exactly what happened to Patti during the night.

Fruity Nutcake is a bully & so full of shit.  What a fake ass broke down bitch.  She told Patti I do nothing but stomp & clomp 24/7.  It's so bad she can't use her living room & she's had to sleep in her car sometimes.  Really?  I thought it was your son that was bothered??  Sometimes she even sleeps in the bedroom closet. 

Patti said she's over there crying just about everyday.  I asked Patti if she ever lived in a garden style apartment before & apparently she hasn't.  I told Patti that I think there is something that is/has upset Fruity Nutcake & she's taking it out this way.  Patti was like: "You know her son is autistic, right?  That's been hard for her".  I told Patti I didn't think that was it.  I'm not dismissing that her son has an issue, nor is it the issue in this instance.  I told Patti that she needs to inform her that this is real life & that Fruity Nutcake needs to put her big girl panties on.  I refuse to live on edge in my apartment.  I mean, I've been crocheting every night, seriously, how much effing noise does that make?????

I talked with Patti for a bit, she said she would speak to her about the banging.  I told Patti if I have to go down in the middle of the night to discuss it with her, it wouldn't go well at all.  Finally, before I left, Patti showed me all the gifts Fruity Nutcake has brought over to her & to Dara, the other office girl.  That's right.  Fake tears & bribe gifts.  I also informed Patti that her "claim" of not being able to use her living room is crap, her TV has been on every night, I see it on when I walk Hailey for the last time at night.

Now, I know I called her a bully.  That came to light yesterday.  I went to drop off my rent & had to put in a couple of work orders for things in my apartment.  Patti told me that after I left on Tuesday, I hadn't even pulled out of my parking place & she saw Fruity Nutcake driving by & she noticed me at the office.  She was gawking as she drove by.  Yesterday Patti told me she hasn't been back since to complain, so she hasn't had an opportunity to talk with her about banging in the middle of the night.  That's how I know she's a bully.  First of all, she doesn't even know why I was at the office, whether I was discussing her or not.  She assumed, obviously she assumed right.  I don't know who Fruity Nutcake thought she was dealing with. 

Patti told me they never even intended on coming to talk to me about the noise.  My maintenance guy Gary told Patti exactly what I was like.  So she's moving to a new building, 2nd floor apartment.  Good for her.  That building is worse.  I told Patti her complaints won't stop.  But she has 5 weeks to left here.  She's been very quiet too.  But I haven't.  Not if, according to her I am making all sorts of crazy noise.  So when I walk Hailey, I slam my door, but not at 10pm.  I have held back on playing with Hailey & her ball, during the day, but I've let her have it. She squeaks it & chases it.  Hailey doesn't understand why she can't play with her toy, she just knows she can't. 

I imagine one of two things will happen.  The next few weeks will be quiet or there is going to be a huge blow up.  If there is a blow up, don't worry, I will share it with you!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment