Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time.....

It's been a while.  A very long while.  I've been taking some time for me.  I know that sounds weird, but it's the truth.  I was lost for a while.  I'm not quite sure how long, but I was lost.  I apparently allowed myself to fall back into some old habits.  I started repeating behaviors or maybe I never stopped.  I don't know.  In any event....

I'm still an exile in NJ.  I think I am meant to be here though.  I have had so much personal growth here.  Sure, I still struggle....mostly with finances, but who doesn't?  I have been unsuccessful at finding a part time job or a sugar daddy (slightly kidding!).  But I'm so effing happy, it isn't funny.

Work is AWESOME!!!!!.  I'm one lucky gal who stepped in it when I found this job.  Every day I'm told I'm appreciated, someone's favorite, thanked for all that I do & doted on.  By men in uniform.  They make being single (yes, I'm still single, more to come...) fun.  They have become unlikely friends, who give me advice on men.  They have set the standard on how I deserve & expect to be treated by a man.  It's like a dream come true.  I love me some men in uniform.  This is where I was meant to be.

As I mentioned, I'm still single.  This trying to date has been fun? trying? an adventure?  I'm not sure what to call it.  Once, just once, it was enough to curse me, that my wonderful friend Amy said I had a freak magnet in my pocket.  And I attract freaks.  A lot of them.  It does make for some good stories though.  I have to laugh.  I do laugh, a lot.  I have learned a lot about myself.  I know what I what (a man with an accent is fun) & what I don't want (selfish, insecure bastards).   All the things people would say to me: You're beautiful, attractive, have a lot to offer......I am now starting to finally see all of that within myself.  I confidence & esteem are through the roof.  My life is amazing!

I mean it, my life is amazing.  I'm not saying it to say it or to cover up for how I'm really feeling.  I've never been happier in my whole entire life.  Other than having more money, but everyone would like that, there is not one single thing I would change at this point & time.  Why?  Let's recap: I'm single, have a great job,  good friends, Soldiers dote on me & make me feel special & I have a lot of "dating" options.   What is there to hate other than the bright, dazzling smile I wear every day & the pure happiness that radiates from me?

And with that, look forward to some of my fun (read: weird) dating stories!!

e -


No comments:

Post a Comment